Thursday, July 28, 2016

Paint All The Nails Presents Neon


Hello lovelies! I've been absent for a few days but I there was no way I was going to miss out on today's Paint All The Nails linkup! This month the PATN ladies chose a "neon" theme, which is current right up my alley. I am obsessed with all things neon right now. It doesn't help that I just discovered these Lisa Frank leggings and sweaters. NEED!

For this mani I started with a white base on my nails and a liquid latex barrier on my skin and cuticles. Then I brought out my Pretty Serious Pastel Pets collection to create a soft and bright smooshy marble over the base. I applied dots of the pink, orange, yellow, and blue shades (listed below) onto my clear stamper and smooshed them directly onto my nails for the marbled effect. Once the polish was sufficiently dry I stamped this feathers and dots image on top. I removed the liquid latex, did a little clean up, and finished with a layer of glossy top coat. A pretty easy nail art look but really complex looking in the end. My favorite combo!



What I used:
Pretty Serious Fluffykins, Peachy Poo, Little Duckling, Doodle Bug
Rica Blackout
HKGirl Glisten and Glow top coat 


What do you think of this look? Isn't the feather image to die for? Check out all the links below for more work from some seriously talented ladies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!