Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Feeling Royal With ALIQUID Lacquer Can't Fight This Feeling


Hello my beauties! I have some super simple nail art for you today. This mani is what I would call a lot of bang for your buck! It is absolutely stunning, if I do say so myself. I totally felt like a queen wearing these nails.



I am becoming more and more obsessed with stamping lately because of how quick and easy it is. This image from the UberChic Yay Spring! stamping plate makes for a great half moon nail look. I even tried it doubled up on one nail which looks really cool, but decided to keep it simple for these nails. The polish I used is ALIQUID Lacquer Can't Fight This Feeling, an exclusive shade for the March Magic 8 Box which is no longer available. Even though it's not for sale any more, I will have swatches to share so you can know how I felt about the box and the individual polishes.


I just had to mattify this look! I still don't know how to photograph matte nails well, but these are the best I've come up with so far.




What I used:
ALIQUID Lacquer Can't Fight This Feeling (Magic 8 Box exclusive)
Essie Good As Gold

Glisten and Glow HK Girl top coat
Essie Matte About You top coat
UberChic Yay Spring! stamping plate



Which look do you like better? Glossy or matte? My favorite it both!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!