Tuesday, September 6, 2016

31DC2016 Day 6: Violet Drag Marble


Hey there! It's day six of the 31 Day Challenge and I am still excited about all the upcoming prompts. Today's mani I struggled with a little though. I've wanted to do this combo for a long time. I love the depth you get with the purple jelly polish as it spreads into the pink creme formula. I began making decals on my UberMat and then changed my mind because I needed to get these done quickly. The decals I started making looked way better than these nails turned out so that's what I'm comparing them to. Maybe I'm just too much in my own head, but it's hard to tell!



What I used:
Powder Perfect Watchful Nights- purple
Powder Perfect Search the Kingdom- pink
Seche Vite top coat


Maybe I should have been more patient and stuck with my original plan. But patience is an scarce commodity in the 31 Day Challenge!

Looking back:
2014 Whimsical Violet
2013 Spotted Pigment


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!